The number one tip from the Energy Saving Trust to stop wasting energy in your living room is to draw the curtans at dusk. Plumbs Curtains are fully lined and incredibly energy efficient. This can be improved further by requesting thermal blackout linings from a Plumbs consultant.
· Experts Claim Curtains Act as ‘Double Glazing’.
· Researchers from Edinburgh have claimed that people can substantially cut their energy bills by performing a simple task each day: closing their curtains as dusk falls.
· Energy conservation boffins from the World Heritage Trust arrived at the startling conclusion after using thermal imaging cameras to highlight areas of the home which leak the most energy.
· Plumbs Curtains are fully lined and incredibly energy efficient. This can be improved further by requestions thermal blackout linings from the Plumbs consultant.
· The UK Government is committed to reducing carbon emissions by 2020, which could be achieved if residential properties across Britain become more energy efficient.
· Funded by the Climate Change Fun, researchers uncovered through thermal imaging exercises that closing curtains and using full length curtains can make a dramatic improvement on the amount of heat being lost through the windows.