If you have any questions, please get in touch.
Customer service charter
- Listen and try to understand your circumstances.
- Be helpful, polite and treat you fairly and with respect.
- Do what we say we will do.
Keeping you informed
- Keep you updated with the progress of your order or enquiry.
- Tell you what will happen next and by when.
Getting it right
- Apologise and put it right if we make a mistake.
- Use your feedback to improve how we do things.
- Explain things clearly if the outcome is not what you’d hoped for.